Saturday, March 27, 2010

Are women to be loved??

It's been a full year since I last wrote something.
Inertia exists for real.

Got my bull serviced today, was long due after that fantastic drive earlier in the month. I had to cough up around a grand for this though...
She runs beautiful again..

"Women are to be loved and not understood"

This happened to be my gtalk status message some time back. Then, I dint dig deep in to this sentence. But now, yeah, it seems pretty attractive for an argument.
For some reason I really believe that loving a woman is far simpler and easier than understanding(at least trying to) her. Women being an eternal puzzle for men, I just wonder what they gotta say about this? Love or understand?

Personally, I haven't made a conscious effort to understand any girl - heck, what exactly do they mean by 'understanding'?? I don't understand!!!!
For some, it's as simple as "she doesn't like mayonnaise" or "gotta buy a green, sorry , bottle green shirt for her". However, this sounds like a god damned computer program. Make a list of all likes and dislikes and then memorise it. RECALL it.
Reminds me of Hero Honda's ad- fill it, shut it, forget it :D
So, what are men supposed to do?
I think if I have an absolute love towards her, then I would obviously come to know her, in a gentler, unobtrusive way for both of us. Else, just imagine me making note of her every move-she doesn't like apple shake, classical music- negative... It's gotta be effortless , just as ice cream melts in your mouth and love would just do fine!

But would just continuing to love a girl even though she IGNORES your love(not you) a good option? Well, I think at some point people gotta learn time is not the toughest tester always, just trying to see if he sticks around till she wants him to- not one of the brightest idea sir..
Too less time and so many things to be done, keep liking more the one you like :)

Wonder what the gals gotta say on this!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. Unsure why you guys make such a big deal about understanding women.. We do just fine understanding our gender :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, my whole point is exactly the same..
    not to attempt understanding :D

    ReplyDelete